Friday, December 27, 2013

About Me, I Guess


                So me. Just me. Well my name is obviously Josie but most people call me Jo. I'm still have to go to daily hell or as most people call it, high school. Gross. Since I call it "daily hell" I'm guessing you would assume that my school is just the everyday public high school that everyone goes to and hates. Well if you thought that, then you're wrong. I go to a charter school and I don't actually get bullied to my face. I mean I have but not as much anymore. And this is where things get a bit complicated.

               Normally bullying happens face to face or online. I have been bullied both ways before. A LOT. So much so that I have developed trust issues and I'm VERY insecure about myself. And on top of it all I have probably the lowest amount of self esteem possible. So yeah I'm so totally normal. Right? Sure I am but I feel so different. I know most teens do but I mean really different. Not like "OMG I'm a lez and don't want to admit it" or "I'm a lez and don't want to tell" because I'm not. I'm straight. 100% sure too. It's more like I don't have a size 6 or less body. I have more like a size 14 or 16. That's what makes me feel and seem super different. Now you're probably like "Oh great another fat girl crying over her problems or eating them away" but nope. I don't. I mean yeah I cry but not because of the way I look. Don't go saying "Oh it's okay you just have to work out and eat healthy." Yeah thanks. It's not like I don't know that already. But that's not the problem. Well it is. ANYWAYS, because of the way I look I was bullied. Now whenever I walk by people who are whispering then happen to laugh, I assume they are making fun of me. EVERY TIME. Not just once in awhile. Nope every time.

                I actually don't know why I think my life is so bad but I do. I've never had a boyfriend. Well a real one. (That takes a whole different post to explain) I've never had many friends. I have a job(seasonal at the moment I actually get to find out (HOPEFULLY FINGERS CROSSED) tonight if i get to stay). I have a big family that I assume loves me. So why do I think my life is so bad?

                Who knows. If I don't know then how should anyone else know? See ya.

~Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment